Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thanks... For Being You!

Hi!
I've got a card to share that made me go out of my comfort zone.  I went with colors I don't normally use and I mixed patterns together!


I am just loving that Tiny Build A Banner set.  I use it on almost everything these days.  I also added into the background Chevron Chase using some Versamark watermark ink.


I stamped and cut out the notepad from Winter Pocket Fillers and added a flower from Poppy Field Summer and sentiment from For Every Woman.  I finished it all off with some patterned paper and washi tape.















Stamps: SP & Company
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Washi: Hambly
Ink: Memento, VersaMagic, VersaMark

3 comments:

  1. love the mixing of patterns...Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card, Chrissie!! Love your mix of patterns, the cute banner and that sentiment! :) Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)